Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Another Sunrise!

What a lovely day it is, what can I say? It's a day that the LORD has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Take out time today to give GOD thanks for seeing another day, there's a reason for you being here today, find purpose in your life, and you'll be filled with joy.
Enjoy God's gift to you, a statement of purpose saying
"My son, here's another day for you to reach out to the rest of humanity, another day to show forth my glory, another day to reflect my character so that men may see and give praise to me" My gift to you -The sunrise!

This time the photo was taken by me (not wanting to be outdone by Ben :-), maybe I'll put in this entry for photo of the month! what do you guys think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home