Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Who do you trust

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. (Psalm 28:7)

I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? (Psalm 56:11)

Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me (Jesus). (John 14:1)

Who do you trust?

2 Comments:

At July 12, 2007 at 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I knew Proverbs 3:5-6 well until I read this version today. "Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take" is a very powerful statement.

Thanks for sharing this message that makes one pause and answer a pertinent question. God bless you.

 
At November 26, 2010 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! . Happy Thanksgiving!!! :) :) :)
Thanksgiving is 1 of my favorite holidays, and each yr I like to get into the mood-extend the holiday, as it were-by reading "Thanksgiving novels." Of course, all these stories are mostly about family and friends, about coming together to heal old hurts and giving thanks for the gift of love. .. . ***
Think You Are Much better Off Today Than You Were 7 Years Ago?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home